Short-Term Commercial Financing
To find the bridge financing you need, CanEquity will access its vast pool of commercial lenders to select the one with the best terms and competitive rates. Bridge financing can be approved in five business days, on average, and funding can be provided shortly after that.
- Bridge financing is available for:
- Self-employed individuals
- Small businesses
- Large-scale ventures
- Business expansions, mergers or acquisitions
- Real estate
- Investment opportunities
Apply Now for Bridge Financing
Applying for Financing
Whatever your interim financing needs, a CanEquity Commercial mortgage professional will help you assess your best financing options and get to work on securing the funds you need in as quick and efficient a manner as possible.
- Items to Consider when Applying for Bridge Financing:
- Bridge financing is attributed higher fees than other commercial financing products, to compensate for its quick and short-term availability
- Lenders will usually wish to confirm how funds will be repaid
- Additional security or collateral may be required
When short-term financing is needed for your next business venture, or during a gap time between property sales, enlist CanEquity to access the best terms and rates on bridge financing available in Canada with our quick and secure financing application.Our Disclaimer: Although we make every attempt to ensure the accuracy of our website, we recommend you use the above mortgage information as a guideline only. CanEquity Mortgage makes no guarantees on product availability or the rates shown unless otherwise stated. CanEquity always recommends that you consult a commercial mortgage broker using our online application before making any final decisions.